- Our Partners
- Patients / Parents
- Media Center
- Take Action
Plan an Event
Events allow the public to experience the mission of HPP-Choose Hope (HCH) firsthand. By recruiting new donors, celebrating major gifts, and honoring a challenge to meet goals through radio-a-thons, athletic competitions, or what ever it may be. HPP-Choose Hope (HCH) events reiterate that everyone can do something!
BEFORE attempting to design and execute an event idea on your own, please read the general guidelines below and contact the (HCH) Event and Outreach Office. The email information is below.
- Contact HPP-Choose Hope office at least 90 days before the event.
- HCH must approve all uses of logo and name in advance of any printing.
- All donors should make checks payable to HPP-Choose Hope.
- HCH will provide counsel, letterhead, and use of logo/name only after event consultation and approval.
- HCH cannot support fundraising for an individualís medical bills.
- HCH cannot provide public relations support, staff support, "seed money" or financial support, or access to any mailing lists.
- HCH reserves the right to refuse any event at any time.
What HPP-Choose Hope can provide with at least 90 days notice.
- Letter on official HCH letterhead, including tax-exempt information, for the sponsoring organization to use in its fundraising and sponsor recruitment efforts.
- Advice for volunteers and event organizers regarding fundraising, public relations, marketing, and other important event-planning topics.
- Information regarding current research HCH is offering grants for distribution at the event or for public relations efforts conducted by the sponsoring organization.
- Uses of the HCH logo. Before printing, HCH must review and approve all event and promotional materials with logo and/or name.
What HPP-Choose Hope may provide (depending on schedules and the type of event)
- An HCH representative to participate in a check presentation at the event.
- An HCH representative to set up a booth or table at the event to answer basic Hypophosphatasia questions.
- A letter of thanks to event donors.
If you want to put on your own event, you must:
- Agree to and submit the signed HCH Event Policy.
I want a portion of my business proceeds to come to HCH. How do I arrange that?
If you own or run a business and your idea involves a charitable sales promotion, such as donating a dollar amount for goods or services, you must complete and submit the Charitable Sales Promotion/Event Contract.
For more Information
Contact the HPP-Choose Hope Events Team via email or phone 855-HPP-RARE (855-477-7273)