- Our Partners
- Patients / Parents
- Media Center
- Take Action
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on HPP-Choose Hope, Inc.'s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HPP-Choose Hope, Inc.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HPP-Choose Hope, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- All information provided on the HPP-Choose Hope Web sites is provided for information purposes only. Information on the HPP-Choose Hope web sites is subject to change without prior notice. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, HPP-Choose Hope makes no guarantees of any kind. HPP-Choose Hope web site may contain information that is created and maintained by a variety of sources both internal and external to HPP-Choose Hope. These sites are unmoderated forums containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who post the entries. HPP-Choose Hope does not control, monitor or guarantee the information contained in these sites or information contained in links to other external web sites, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein. In no event shall HPP-Choose Hope be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Since medical developments occur daily, this site may contain outdated material. While HPP-Choose Hope makes every reasonable effort to present current and accurate information, no guarantee of any kind is made. HPP-Choose Hope is not liable for any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information contained on this site.
- The materials on HPP-Choose Hope, Inc.'s web site are provided "as is". HPP-Choose Hope, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HPP-Choose Hope, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall HPP-Choose Hope, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HPP-Choose Hope, Inc.'s Internet site, even if HPP-Choose Hope, Inc. or a HPP-Choose Hope, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on HPP-Choose Hope, Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HPP-Choose Hope, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. HPP-Choose Hope, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. HPP-Choose Hope, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
HPP-Choose Hope, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HPP-Choose Hope, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to HPP-Choose Hope, Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Montana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.